- MMI is a software development company with a particular background in the media industry.
- MMI has developed a software integration framework called ☰.RedNet. ☰.RedNet is a leightweight workflow system, containing a huge variety of media – specific activities, from simple ones like transcoding or transfer up to complex connectors to systems such as Interplay MAM, What’s On or SAP.
- ☰.RedNet can be operated on a stand alone basis or hooked into a Visual Studio environment.
- ☰.RedNet is used to design and implement software solutions in the media sector and to design and control workflows in a runtime environment.
- ☰.RedNet can be operated in a centralized or distributed environment.
- MMI is supporting large systems. Support is carried out by the development team.
- MMI is privately owned and is not using venture capital.